 Robotics / 14107
Re: Sensors
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Mon, 29 Jan 2001 00:34:40 GMT

Mail-Thuis <lego-robotics@crynwr.com> wrote in message
news:4.3.2.7.2.20010128223648.00b18d48@pop3.telkom.net...

I have a RCX 1.5 and would like to have some information.
1) Is it correct that only port 2 can be use for the light sensor ?
2) And only ports 1 and 3 for the touch-sensors ? • No it is not correct.  All three ports are equal.

Can I use microswitches and some resistors to make an array which i can • use
like an light sensor ?
Yes.  Visit http://www.plazaearth.com/usr/gasperi/lego.htm for a lot of
information on RCX sensors.