 Robotics / 14091
  SCARA, Anyone?

Just curious... Is anyone else trying to do a SCARA? This is really an interesting robot-concept, and I'd love to see others ideas. Programming has been my main headache; I've not successfully implemented any sort of vector/servo typ drive tasks in (...) (23 years ago, 26-Jan-01, to lugnet.robotics)