 Robotics / 14086
  Chemical sensor?

Hi all, does anyone know of a chemical sensor for *any* of the mindstorms kit. thanks bernard (23 years ago, 26-Jan-01, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Chemical sensor?

"bernard" <bernardREMOVE.tyers....ieREMOVE> wrote in message news:G7rsHG.529@lugnet.com... (...) DCP had a pH sensor (URL) that can interface to the RCX with an adapter. (23 years ago, 26-Jan-01, to lugnet.robotics)

  Sv: Chemical sensor?

Yes, there are some chemical sensors available from (URL) other a pH sensor and an oxygen sensor. What sort of chemistry was on your mind? I am profesionally interested in among other glucose sensors, but I never tried to combine it with Lego. (...) (23 years ago, 26-Jan-01, to lugnet.robotics)