 Robotics / 14084
  Re: How many motors can accept a RCX ?

The outputs on the RCX can sink about 500mA of current, and each motor draws up to 200mA when stalled. You can put two on the output and stall them before the thermal shutoff kicks in. I was under the impression (never tried it, mind you) that the (...) (23 years ago, 26-Jan-01, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: How many motors can accept a RCX ?

Alexandre, My guess would be that the the Motor killed the RCX, It seems to be that the newer Technic motors (i.e. Mindstorms motors) often exibit this failure mode. I have had three go this way, and I have heard reports of other people who have had (...) (23 years ago, 26-Jan-01, to lugnet.robotics)