 Robotics / 14079
    Re: Rotational Sensor & Gearing Down —John Barnes
   (...) I just read the very interesting posting regarding testing the rotation sensor to evaluate the "missing counts" phenomenon. The above snippit would indicate that the rotation sensor is handled differently from other sensors. It isn't! It is (...) (24 years ago, 25-Jan-01, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: Rotational Sensor & Gearing Down —Dean Husby
   (...) Just don't go past it's Max or Min areas or you'll have a problem. This is probably a good place for the white slip gear... Dean -- Coin-Op's For Sale!: (URL) Lego Workshop: (URL) Lego Club: (URL) (24 years ago, 25-Jan-01, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: Rotational Sensor & Gearing Down —Robert G. Fay
   Thanks to all for the good information that has been related here. Most of my applications were low rpm which seems to be a definite fault area. I like to use them for absolute programming of positions. I now see the problem in using them in these (...) (24 years ago, 25-Jan-01, to lugnet.robotics)