 Robotics / 14030
    Interfacing Sharp's Distance Sensors to the RCX —Ralf Krause
   Hi, I was searching a web page which gives an overview about all the sharp distance sensors. I 've found it. I 'm sure that some of yours will read it. (URL) 22.01.2001 15:36 Uhr schrieb Ram Meenakshisundaram unter rmeenaks@olf.com: (...) Hi Ram, (...) (24 years ago, 22-Jan-01, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.robotics.rcx)