 Robotics / 13979
    robolab/rcx/scout/send mail command —David Spencer
   i have an rxc, a scout and a copy of robolab 2 for macintosh (i don't have any instruction books for robolab). i understand that it is possible to send commands from the rcx to the scout and receive replys. could any one give me a quick start (...) (24 years ago, 19-Jan-01, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: robolab/rcx/scout/send mail command —Steve Baker
     (...) Yes. I've been doing that a lot recently...under NQC that is. (...) Dunno about robolab. On either the RCX or the Scout, I've been using: x = Message() ; to read a message (x==0 if no message has arrived) ClearMessage() ; ...to erase the (...) (24 years ago, 19-Jan-01, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: robolab/rcx/scout/send mail command —Ben Erwin
   The send mail/receive mail commands in ROBOLAB are like the SendPBMessage in the OCX (Message in NQC?). Like NQC, you can send things other than strict primitive integers (a limitation of RCX Code) like sensor values. As far as talking to the scout (...) (24 years ago, 6-Feb-01, to lugnet.robotics)