 Robotics / 1396
RE: Pitsco Catalog!?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Sun, 13 Dec 1998 23:01:15 GMT

If you have a copy, how did you get one? I emailed for it; would it
better if I called?

I assume you mean the Pitsco Dacta catalog? I requested one from their web
page some time ago. Two weeks later a bundle of Pitsco catalog shows up - I
got all their catalogs *but* the Dacta catalog! I called them up (their's a
separate 800 number for Pitsco Dacta I believe), they took my name and
address, and promised to send me one. That was more than a month ago. I'm
still waiting.

Maybe they simple ran out of Dacta catalogs.

Tilman