 Robotics / 13956
  The Lego Spooler

The LEGO Spooler is my latest creation. It is a model of a photographic film spooler which converts large stock-rolls of microfilm to small customer rolls. You can see it here: (URL) was a fun thing to build. There are three control systems at work (...) (24 years ago, 17-Jan-01, to lugnet.robotics)

  Cold Weather Blues

So I took 'The LEGO Spooler' to a party. Assembled the first group of excited people. Opened the shoe-box, lifted it out, started to say: "This is...". Then, the bottom half disconnected, the top half fell on the coffee table, and in five seconds it (...) (24 years ago, 22-Jan-01, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Cold Weather Blues

(...) ... (...) So where in the city were you demonstrating this project? If it's a public gathering, I wouldn't mind attending some day. Matthias Jetleb VA3-MWJ Eglinton & Pharmacy (24 years ago, 23-Jan-01, to lugnet.robotics)