 Robotics / 13912
Re: Robosports instructions
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Sat, 13 Jan 2001 19:31:42 GMT

Peter Newman wrote:

Hello all
    A while ago I posted a message asking for robosports instruction scans, but i didn't have many responses.Please help me, I would especially like to make a robot that throws balls.

No one will send you any since it is breaking the Copyright laws. Phone a LEGO S@H and order a set.

Dean
--
Coin-Op's For Sale!: http://www.akasa.bc.ca/tfm/coin-op.html