 Robotics / 13902
  Would anyone be willing to send or sell

me a copy of the CD that came with the RIS 1.5? I need the spirit.ocx and graphic programming environment, didn't come with the RDS but now I have the IR tower and would like something more kid-friendly than the Scout beta assembler. Tried to buy (...) (23 years ago, 12-Jan-01, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Would anyone be willing to send or sell

Hi Dan, I would be happy to send you one of my cds -- I went nutz and got three RIS sets this past year (my excuse was that I taught a course in robotics fall semester :) Anyway, I don't use the software at all since I am mac and linux on all my (...) (23 years ago, 13-Jan-01, to lugnet.robotics)