 Robotics / 13894
    Re: Microsoft and LEGO Company Announce a Shared Doom —Martin
   If we're going to have OS advocacy wars, perhaps we should just all go to slashdot and have them there, rather than cluttering up the list. (...) One word: Expedia. This is a microsoft site that kicks absolute ass. (...) I thought that's what mpeg (...) (23 years ago, 12-Jan-01, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: Microsoft and LEGO Company Announce a Shared Doom —Todd Lehman
   (...) I set Followup-To: lugnet.off-topic.geek on this post... (...) No matter how good M$S@H may turn out to be, it will still be powered by M$ and not by LEGO, if the press release is accurate. BTW: (URL) 2) LEGO licensed the ability to use (...) (23 years ago, 13-Jan-01, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.off-topic.geek)