 Robotics / 13834
  Re: Hammacher/Future Shop Blowout of RIS

(...) I called the 1-888-785-8384 number listd on the Contact page of the website and spoke to someone named Gabriel. He was very helpful, and agreed to the price protection without any special effort from me. As mentioned, all I had to do was fax (...) (24 years ago, 11-Jan-01, to lugnet.robotics)