 Robotics / 13815
    Re: Backup cd for lego movie maker —Juergen Stuber
   (...) I once used a CD repair kit to successfully restore an audio CD that had a rather deep groove (CD half inside player, spindle became lathe). I had to grind it down with very fine sandpaper, then very very fine sandpaper, then very very very (...) (23 years ago, 10-Jan-01, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: Backup cd for lego movie maker —Chris Wegener
   Another option for repairing scratches on a CD are toothpaste. Using your fingers and light pressure it is often possible to smooth the scratch enough to make the CD readable. Note: You don't have to remove the scratch just smooth it out enough that (...) (23 years ago, 10-Jan-01, to lugnet.robotics)