 Robotics / 13774
  Re: Info on HP48 calculator and RCX working together?

(...) Getting the HP to talk to the RCX is possible, although it requires a lot of assembler programming on the HP. I was playing with it for a while, but never managed to stabilize it--crashed my HP I don't know how many times. If somebody wants to (...) (24 years ago, 6-Jan-01, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Info on HP48 calculator and RCX working together?

Thank you for the information Shawn. I am dissapointed that the HP48 and RCX are not better suited to communicate together, but I am quite happy I learned this information the "easy" way. :) I might take this project on at some point in the future. (...) (24 years ago, 8-Jan-01, to lugnet.robotics)