 Robotics / 13772
13771  |  13773
Subject:
Info on HP48 calculator and RCX working together?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Sat, 6 Jan 2001 14:29:09 GMT

Does anyone know of any info on the web about using an HP48 series
calculator with the RCX?  Using the calculators processing ability or
memory, or things like that?  Using IR to communicate between the 2.

I have found some people talking about exploring this possiblity, but
I havent found any info about someone persuing it.

Thanks,
Andy