 Robotics / 13769
    Handy board —Raoul Sullivan
   If the handyboard is so handy (as its name implies) does anyone know where I can pick one up in England? Kit or complete form. And where can I get more info on it? (24 years ago, 6-Jan-01, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: Handy board —Rainer Balzerowski
     (...) For information try : (URL) (24 years ago, 6-Jan-01, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: Handy board —Nick Taylor
   (...) Hi Raoul .... The HandyBoard site, maintained by Dr. Fred Martin, has been moved to: (URL) Hui of The Robot Store, based in Hong Kong, is a very reputable source for the HandyBoard in kit and assembled form. (URL) HB mail list is at: (...) (24 years ago, 6-Jan-01, to lugnet.robotics)