 Robotics / 13768
  RIS 1.5 language: French to English possible?

I may be able to obtain a French version of the RIS 1.5 for a good price. However I do not know French at all. I would like to know answers to these questions before I descide to go for it: Does the CD-ROM come with English version of the software? (...) (24 years ago, 6-Jan-01, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.loc.ca)

  Re: RIS 1.5 language: French to English possible?

(...) these (...) to (...) issue. I (...) The CD-ROM and the manuals have been localized, so they will be in French. I agree with you that the manual won't be an issue, and as for the CD-ROM I'm pretty sure you can obtain a free English version from (...) (24 years ago, 8-Jan-01, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.loc.ca)