 Robotics / 13766
Re: Which should I get first -Exploration Mars or ultimate Accesories?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Fri, 5 Jan 2001 22:19:21 GMT

Definitely the Ultimate Accessory set if you don't already
have one.  It also has an angle sensor, which can be quite
useful for sensing which way your robot is facing using a
differential.  The Exploration Mars doesn't have that many
pieces in it (just a few long beams and normal-type pieces
with plates, but it does have the much-sought-after worm
gear box) and I personally wouldn't pay $50 US for it.  If
you can find it for $20, it's a pretty good buy, but it
doesn't have the draw that robosports (for the extra motor)
or extreme creatures (for the fiber optics) have.

Hope this helps,
Tim

I'm definately gonna buy an expansion set, but I don't • know which one. Here in
Sweden we have Ultimate accessories or exploration mars. • Which should I choose?
The only thing I know about them is that ultimate • accessories contains a remote
control, which I have not been able to buy in Sweden.

I hope you can help me!

--Tobias
--
Did you check the web site first?: • http://www.crynwr.com/lego-robotics