 Robotics / 13753
  Re: GPS

(...) That for sure isn't easy. But there is a serial protocol called NMEA that's used by most GPS manufactures. So with (useful??) time and effort it SHOULD be possible. We used the NMEA protocol with a 6.270 board (little brother of handy board) (...) (24 years ago, 5-Jan-01, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: GPS

All this talk about using GPS is very interesting. And I am sure there is some oem board level product out there that can be adapted. But what I really want to know is; Ok, so you've found your 1 inch square GPS, so how do you get the navigational (...) (24 years ago, 5-Jan-01, to lugnet.robotics)