 Robotics / 13666
  Re: how long can i keep the rcx on

patel <lego-robotics@crynwr.com> wrote in message news:003301c073b1$63...default... Dear Group Can i keep it on for many hours?? There is an automatic time out that you need to set to 0. After that it should run forever on AC. (24 years ago, 31-Dec-00, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: how long can i keep the rcx on

(...) I have recently used my RCX with a Train Transformer and ran it for 10 days. No worries. Dean -- Coin-Op's For Sale!: (URL) Lego Workshop: (URL) Lego Club: (URL) (24 years ago, 1-Jan-01, to lugnet.robotics)

  how long can i keep the rcx on

Dear Group One question For how many hours can i keep the rcx connected to the mains .. and kept running ,, Can i keep it on for many hours?? Dr Patel (24 years ago, 1-Jan-01, to lugnet.robotics)