 Robotics / 13654
  Re: Power inlet to RCX 1.5?

(...) If anybody can describe (and maybe make pictures of) the circuit in 1.0 or 2.0, maybe it can be added to 1.5? Jürgen (24 years ago, 30-Dec-00, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Power inlet to RCX 1.5?

(...) Check out this site, Jürgen: (URL) least it used to be there... Grtz., Remko (23 years ago, 23-Aug-01, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Power inlet to RCX 1.5?

(...) Yes, but there are only pictures, no circuit diagram. It is very hard to figure out a circuit from photos, it is much easier if you really have the thing. Jürgen (23 years ago, 24-Aug-01, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Power inlet to RCX 1.5?

(...) Yes you're right, Jürgen, I don't really know what to look for in there, for I am not such a circuitry wiz ;-) But as far as I know, Kekoa (the guy from that site) is the minor deity in this line of work (to quote Gasperi). Grtz., Remko (23 years ago, 24-Aug-01, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Power inlet to RCX 1.5?

(...) Yes you're right, Jürgen, I don't really know what to look for in there, for I am not such a circuitry wiz ;-) But as far as I know, Kekoa (the guy from that site) is the minor deity in this line of work (to quote Gasperi). Grtz., Remko (23 years ago, 25-Aug-01, to lugnet.robotics)