 Robotics / 13649
RE: Best set..
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Fri, 29 Dec 2000 20:09:19 GMT

Okay, so I just picked up my first RCX.. (1.5), and I'm ready to
move onto building some things that have been floating around
in my head...

So here's the 10 thousand dollar question...
What would be the best set as far as variety / neat-o stuff
to pick up next?  Someone mentioned Exploration Mars

In my opinion, the best add-on set is the CodePilot truck. You
might have to scour auction sites or old toy stores. The Cookstown (Ont)
outlet mall has three in stock, and the St Jacobs store has a few
also at $160 CDN. With taxes and shipping, you're looking at the equivalent
of about $150 US, but well woth the money for all the gears and beams.

Your other option is parts packs from S@H

Cheers,

Ralph Hempel - P.Eng

<http://www.hempeldesigngroup.com/lego/pbForth>

Buy "Extreme Mindstorms: an Advanced Guide to Lego Mindstorms"
<http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/1893115844/hempeldesigngrou>
Reply to:      rhempel at bmts dot com