 Robotics / 13631
  9V Lamp Source

Hello All! Where can I find a good source of the 9V lamps that are available in the Ultimate Accessory set, 3801? The lamp in question is 1x2 white brick with a small bulb. I'd like to get several of these, maybe in other colors (brick, not bulb) if (...) (24 years ago, 29-Dec-00, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: 9V Lamp Source

(...) Try Train accessory <set:5308> or <set:5310> which may still be available from S@H. There is also a Dacta set of just two lighting bricks for $10, I think. Ben (24 years ago, 29-Dec-00, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: 9V Lamp Source

(...) Yes and there is another set with 3 of them and some additional parts at pitsco lego dacta. Take a look at : (URL) (24 years ago, 29-Dec-00, to lugnet.robotics)