 Robotics / 13592
    Re: Studios camera working with Mindstorms —Eric Lind
   (...) Ah, ok, that clears that up a bit. Is there any reason I should buy the Vision Command set for the software (and extra parts), since I already have Studios? Can I get away with NQC or one of the other "real" development environments? (24 years ago, 27-Dec-00, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: Studios camera working with Mindstorms —Rainer Balzerowski
   (...) If you're interested in going deeper with the vision command stuff you should try the activeX that allready has been written. Take a look at: (URL) I didn't try it yet. When trying, please let me know what you think of it. (24 years ago, 28-Dec-00, to lugnet.robotics.vc)