 Robotics / 13567
    Need games for 2 RCX's —Jack Gregory
   The holiday has brought a mate for my original RCX, and we are seeking things to do with the two, using messages or whatever. I remember a few posts about some kind of tag, but the search function is down. Any ideas or pointers appreciated. --Jack (...) (24 years ago, 26-Dec-00, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: Need games for 2 RCX's —Greg Majewski
   (...) You could do what I do: fight them! Right now I have an RCX powered bot with lifting arm ready to go against a Scout/Microscout powered bot with a rotating pike. It is fun! And a lot better than fighting with Slizers or Cyberslam. If you only (...) (24 years ago, 26-Dec-00, to lugnet.robotics)