 Robotics / 13546
  Re: Armed RCXs

The MindStorms Mall Tour had a "shooter" robot that used the Vision Command system to track a target (another robot). When on target, a gatlin gun made of these projecters would start spinning and shoot a few darts. I think it was five projecters (...) (24 years ago, 21-Dec-00, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Armed RCXs

(...) You can find a picture of the "shooter" here (900 Ko): (URL) my attempt to do a mobile one with vision command : (URL) chrismas, - Christophe - (24 years ago, 22-Dec-00, to lugnet.robotics)