 Robotics / 13539
    Re: Vision Command - limitation breaktrough —Michael Gasperi
    snoozy <invesa@pandora.be> wrote in message news:G5x8qM.6so@lugnet.com... (...) works. (24 years ago, 21-Dec-00, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: Vision Command - limitation breaktrough —Kris Wauters
   (...) Well, unfortunately, my webspace provider does have some serverproblems the past 48 hours :-( I hope it will be ok soon ... so, let's all pray ;-) Greetz from Belgium, Kris (24 years ago, 21-Dec-00, to lugnet.robotics)