 Robotics / 13461
    Video: Unibots' round 3 at FLL State Tournament —Peter Vogel
   I tossed together a little video of our 3rd round (the one that moved us from 6th place to 2nd) at the State Tournament. If you're interested, check out: ftp://ftp.stelizabet...round3.asf (Windows MediaPlayer) ftp://ftp.stelizabet...round3.mpg (...) (24 years ago, 14-Dec-00, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.robotics.edu, lugnet.robotics.events)