 Robotics / 13430
  multitasking

I read that the RCX is able to have up to eight-threads running. Is this true? These threads are sharing processor time, right? What I mean is that they are not running in parallel? Therefore, if legOS 2.0 is able to do preemptive tasking. This (...) (24 years ago, 8-Dec-00, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: multitasking

(...) The RCX has 10 tasks. LegOS you have to build your own. I have noticed that the 2.0 Firmware is slower then the 1.0 firmware. Dean -- Coin-Op's For Sale!: (URL) Lego Workshop: (URL) Lego Club: (URL) (24 years ago, 14-Dec-00, to lugnet.robotics)