 Robotics / 13413
  What's the cheapest way to get 9V motors?

I have in mind a project that I need several mor emotors for (I have 6 now). Does anyone have an idea of how I could get say, a dozen more? Besides, of course, buying them from S@H for $16 a pop. They don't seem to pop up on eBay or even Brickbay (...) (24 years ago, 10-Dec-00, to lugnet.robotics)