 Robotics / 13400
    Re: For you German speakers —Jonathan Knudsen
   Hello, You can machine translate it, although the results are pretty horrible. I will send you my original manuscript via a private e-mail. I would post it to the list, but then I think NZZ Folio might get upset. Regards, Jonathan (...) (24 years ago, 7-Dec-00, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: For you German speakers —Sean Kelly
   (...) babelfish.altavista.com tells me you suffered a "gypsum leg" at a tender young age. What an affliction! :-) --k (24 years ago, 7-Dec-00, to lugnet.robotics)