 Robotics / 13374
  For you German speakers

If you can read German, you might enjoy the story of a grown man playing with Lego robots for a living: (URL) (24 years ago, 6-Dec-00, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: For you German speakers

Hi, Jonathan It may be asking too much, but is there an english version? It seens very interesting but my german knowledge is too basic... Maybe that would be a good reason to continue learning. :) cya, Mauro Jonathan Knudsen (...) (24 years ago, 7-Dec-00, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: For you German speakers

Go to (URL) the option to translate a web page from German to English. Copy in the URL and hit the button. Voila! You get the page translated into (rather comical and error-filled) English. Its good enough to understand. I hope that helps! Brad (...) (24 years ago, 7-Dec-00, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: For you German speakers

Hello, You can machine translate it, although the results are pretty horrible. I will send you my original manuscript via a private e-mail. I would post it to the list, but then I think NZZ Folio might get upset. Regards, Jonathan (...) (24 years ago, 7-Dec-00, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: For you German speakers

(...) babelfish.altavista.com tells me you suffered a "gypsum leg" at a tender young age. What an affliction! :-) --k (24 years ago, 7-Dec-00, to lugnet.robotics)