 Robotics / 1337
Re: Robotics in Aussie
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Fri, 11 Dec 1998 15:37:25 GMT

I now see the Cybermaster as an evolutionary improvement over the
Mindstorms [...]

Oh yes, and you MindStorms users that use the SPIRIT.OCX - Remember:
- "Spirit" was the code name of development of CyberMaster -

This was told to me by a guy that helped programming the Arena area of the CyberMaster software, including the Crusher behavior.  Superior indeed!! :-)
(Just kidding)

Laurentino Martins

[lau@mail.telepac.pt]
[http://www.terravista.pt/Enseada/2808/]