 Robotics / 13352
Re: simple programming?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Tue, 5 Dec 2000 14:01:33 GMT

Have you tried Rick Overmars' RCX Command Center? It includes two interfaces
for direct control of the RCX. I think it's open source.

There is a link to it here:

Steve Hassenplug wrote:

I want to send & receive commands between the RCX and my computer (tower)
using a Visual Basic program and something like the Sprint.ocx.  My goal is
to use a computer to control the RCX.

I'm sure this has been done before, but I haven't seen it.

--
$50,000 reward for Jill Behrman:

Suppose one of you has a hundred sheep and
loses one of them. Does he not leave the
ninety-nine in the open country and go
after the lost sheep until he finds it?
---Luke 15:4. The Holy Bible (NIV)