 Robotics / 13342
13341  |  13343
Subject:
New website up with rotation sensor projects
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Mon, 4 Dec 2000 06:21:10 GMT

Hi all,

After 2 years of fumbling I've finally updated my web pages. My new
pages have some rotation sensor projects I've been working on. I have
built them all with legOS, pictures will come soon.

Currently I have: tachometer, stall sensor, speed differential,
a LEGO grabber arm and a simple tape driver reader (holds all of 15
bits of data!!)

Future work includes: a self-levelling robot, a LEGO DAT
drive (to rival DAT tapes in storage capacity :-) and some more
wonderful ways to use rotation sensors on robots.

http://www.mastincrosbie.com/mark

Enjoy!
Mark
--