 Robotics / 13315
    Re: motorized points - beating a dead horse —Tilman Sporkert
   There's a lot of activity around Lego trains. Clubs, fans, shows, web sites, and lots more. If you look around, you should find some suggestions. Try this page for starters: (URL) a page with some information on point motors: (URL) (24 years ago, 1-Dec-00, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: motorized points - beating a dead horse —Larry Pieniazek
   (...) Tilman, good info for the other folks reading along, but trust me, Steve Barile, as a founding member of PNLTC (either the oldest or second oldest, depending how you measure, Lego Train club ((URL) and grandfather to many of the rest of us (...) (24 years ago, 1-Dec-00, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: motorized points - beating a dead horse —Tilman Sporkert
   (...) Well, I'm sure glad I didn't point Steve at this other excellent Lego trains site then: (URL) would have been even more embarassing. Tilman (24 years ago, 1-Dec-00, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: motorized points - beating a dead horse —Steven Barile
   Thanks Larry! And no need for embarassment I appreciate the help. SteveB (...) (24 years ago, 3-Dec-00, to lugnet.robotics)