 Robotics / 13285
Re: Mindstorms book
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Tue, 28 Nov 2000 08:02:04 GMT

In lugnet.robotics, "Ronald Vallenduuk" <Duq@nlgateway.net> writes:

I bought Dave Baum's on an impuls and now regret it. I don't know about =
the o'Reilly book, but this one is especially weak on models. Main =
reason to buy it would be to learn NQC, but there are more sources for =
that...

Of course there are in internet, but what if you don't have it ? Think about
12+ years old kids !?!

Rainer