 Robotics / 13269
    our homepage is onair ! —Rainer Balzerowski
   Hi everybody ! Our homepage is alive. There are some examples of our robots. There is for example a 100° synchrodrive without lego turntables. Sorry, this site is only available in german, but all questions in english will be answered. Contact (...) (24 years ago, 27-Nov-00, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: our homepage is onair ! —Rainer Balzerowski
   (...) will (...) How stupid am i ? ;-) The adress is www.informatik.fh-ha...g.de/~lego (24 years ago, 27-Nov-00, to lugnet.robotics)