 Robotics / 13258
  Checking resources on legOS

Do we have any method to check how many resources are left on the RCX with the use of legOS? i.e. variable memory. Thanks Yiu (24 years ago, 25-Nov-00, to lugnet.robotics)

  Can someone please guide me as to the programming involved in Bipeds ?

Hi.... I'm still waiting for my Mindstorms 1.5 kit to be delivered. and I wanted to start working on a biped right away. Can someone please guide me as to some examples of programs or resources of sorts for Bipeds ? I want to be prepared by the time (...) (24 years ago, 26-Nov-00, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Can someone please guide me as to the programming involved in Bipeds ?

Visit Jin Sato at (URL) has been sucessful with a biped. Personally I would start with something easier. -- Bob Fay rfay@we.mediaone.net The Shop (URL) Khalid" <lego-robotics@crynwr.com> wrote in message news:005c01c057df$ac....edu.pk... (...) of (...) (24 years ago, 27-Nov-00, to lugnet.robotics)