 Robotics / 13226
    Re: cue cat —Brian Connors
   (...) Here's what you'd need to know about the 'Cat... -The 'Cat operates as a keyboard wedge, i.e. it goes in the same port as the keyboard and behaves the same way. Directly connecting it to the RCX isn't going to happen (unless of course you know (...) (24 years ago, 22-Nov-00, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: cue cat —Kekoa Proudfoot
     (...) If I :understood the original :poster correctly, the :idea is to :disassemble the :Cat and :remove its light :sensor. I don't think the :idea was to use the :Cat directly. :Kekoa (24 years ago, 22-Nov-00, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: cue cat —John Barnes
     (...) I am sorry if there has been a major misunderstanding here. My point about cue cat was that it is a source of supply for free sensors, in terms of LEDs and phototransistors. I fully intended to take 90% of the guts and bin them! JB (24 years ago, 22-Nov-00, to lugnet.robotics)

        For More Information on the CueCat (tm) than you'd ever want to read —John A. deVries II
   Go check out: (2 URLs) that is a legit. URL) and finally, for you heavy-duty hardware types (URL) fun! Z (24 years ago, 22-Nov-00, to lugnet.robotics)