 Robotics / 13212
  Re: Which Palm?

(...) I thought the same thing - but I do not understand the technology in any way, shape or form. Scott A (...) (24 years ago, 21-Nov-00, to lugnet.robotics)

  RE: Which Palm?

Something doesn't make sense to me here ..... IF someone sells a piece of software which allows the Palm to learn and speak "arbitrary remotese", then there has to be low level software control over the port. Doesn't that mean that who ever knows (...) (24 years ago, 21-Nov-00, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Which Palm?

(...) Not really. The guy who does OmniRemote is a friend of mine (I had the springboard module before they were on the market, nyah nyah) :) and it was extremely non-trivial for him to support the IR, and it continues to be non-trivial to support (...) (24 years ago, 21-Nov-00, to lugnet.robotics)