 Robotics / 13203
    Tank (Re: Tracks) —Juergen Stuber
   (...) Me too, so I tinkered with the Cybermaster Tracks sunday afternoon. (URL) notes: - The tracks are longer than the RIS tracks, but still too short. - The original support structure from Cybermaster looks awful, due to its wedge shape. - The (...) (24 years ago, 20-Nov-00, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.technic)

        Re: Tank (Re: Tracks) —Gaurav Thakur
   (...) Actually I thought that looked really nice...functons seem like they would work pretty well too. You could try to use a "worm" gear to gear down the turntable; it can usually get the job done without using too much space... (24 years ago, 20-Nov-00, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.technic)