 Robotics / 13200
Re: RIS 1.5 kit
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Mon, 20 Nov 2000 08:31:14 GMT

I think I got mine in the USA for $179.98 (or was it 169.98 or 159.98???) at
www.ebworld.com. This is the website for electronics boutique. Last I checked,
their store fronts also sell the RIS 1.5 for 179.98. However, I don't know if it
will work, but find out if they have it for that price. If they do, wait until some
other store that matches prices (like compusa) gives a special such as buy the RIS,
get an expansion pack free. This is the only type of sale ive seen so far on the
RIS. Then go to the store, have them match the price and get your free expansion
pack too!

Jason

Nathan Smith wrote:

I am looking for the lowest priced RIS 1.5 kit. I was wondering if anyone knew
of someplace online that is selling it for cheaper than $200. I have heard that
it sells for around $150 or $160 at some site, but do not know where. Any help
is appreciated. Thanks!
   .nathan.