 Robotics / 13192
  RE: AI in RCX

This is the first time I have posted and I don't look at my mail very often so I may be late in the conversation, however: Andy, thank you for reminding all of us that there is nothing impossible! Road blocks do not exist in my world nor should they (...) (24 years ago, 19-Nov-00, to lugnet.robotics)