 Robotics / 13095
    Re: CyberMaster online —Harald Maehrer
   Why not post your python code to this ng. I'm in a heavy learning process on python right now and i thought of doing something similar. It would mean a great help for me. Thx Harry (...) (24 years ago, 8-Nov-00, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: CyberMaster online —Philippe Possemiers
   Ok, here's the full code up to now. I'm afraid there are no comments yet and please bear in mind that it has been programmed on a Linux machine. If you want to use it, change the pointer to your python interpreter and the name of your serial port (...) (24 years ago, 10-Nov-00, to lugnet.robotics)