 Robotics / 13083
  CyberMaster online

I made an attempt to put a CyberMaster online on my WebTruck site Using Perl on Win98 was harder than expected, I still am not able to read from the CyberMaster. I used RCXCC and NQC to write a small proggy for the cybermaster, and control it using (...) (24 years ago, 3-Nov-00, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: CyberMaster online

I've made a module in python which does essentially the same as send.c and which can easily be extended with more functionality. At this moment, the main functionality which is lacking is the upload of programs. If you're interested, I can mail it (...) (24 years ago, 8-Nov-00, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: CyberMaster online

Why not post your python code to this ng. I'm in a heavy learning process on python right now and i thought of doing something similar. It would mean a great help for me. Thx Harry (...) (24 years ago, 8-Nov-00, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: CyberMaster online

Ok, here's the full code up to now. I'm afraid there are no comments yet and please bear in mind that it has been programmed on a Linux machine. If you want to use it, change the pointer to your python interpreter and the name of your serial port (...) (24 years ago, 10-Nov-00, to lugnet.robotics)