 Robotics / 1308
  RE: 1999 Technic Car

I wish I knew! A friend of mine at work who is into Legos stumbled upon this somehow and asked a friend of his that works at TLG. The person who works at TLG confirmed that this is an upcoming Technic set, but doesn't know or wouldn't say the (...) (26 years ago, 10-Dec-98, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: 1999 Technic Car

Cwikla, Brian wrote in message <255199E650C3D11194B...uy.com>... (...) Fuel for the conspiracy theorists, perhaps there are TLG employees out there who "unofficially" leak info like this to keep our toungues hanging out. Tim (...) an (...) (26 years ago, 10-Dec-98, to lugnet.robotics)