 Robotics / 13077
  Re: Funrise treads etc.

(...) ^*shudder* (URL) a big WOW for the sewer rat! Jürgen (24 years ago, 7-Nov-00, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Funrise treads etc.

I have just put a couple of pictures of the Funrise treads in use on my web page - www.borg.com\~pinkmice. I know there were a few people who had expressed interest in them after I described them here the other day. There's also a couple of views of (...) (24 years ago, 7-Nov-00, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Funrise treads etc.

John, the Sewer Rat is great! How fast does it move? Is there an advantage to having the two separate "units" on either side of the "payload"? Would one of the units work as well on its own? -- Mark Haye, mark_haye(@)tivoli(.)com IBM TSM Server (...) (24 years ago, 8-Nov-00, to lugnet.robotics)