 Robotics / 13067
  Re: Motorize Focus on Vision Command Camera

(...) Argh.. A totaly massacred turntable! You should warn more before showing things like this on the web.. :) (Looks excelent btw.) //Harri Manni -"Do not take life too seriously.You will never get out alive." (24 years ago, 6-Nov-00, to lugnet.robotics)

"Harri 'Junkarn' Manni" <lego-robotics@crynwr.com> wrote in message news:Pine.LNX.4.10.1...vika.se... (...) Sorry for the trauma! I have nightmares about the remaining half. How can I explain its presence in my inventory? What can I do with it? (...) (24 years ago, 6-Nov-00, to lugnet.robotics)